- Build sharepoint 2013 farm, since you will need first to migrate your site collection content DB to the 2013 farm before the 2016 migration. this is a double hope process.
- Build SharePoint 2016 farm replicating the same security model and applications as the 2013 environment.
- Do not attach content databases yet
- run the test-conten
- Get the existing 2013 Nintex Live ID
- Prepare SharePoint 2016 for Workflow Migration
- Deploy Nintex 2016 on SharePoint 2016 farm.
- Disable the Nintex Workflow Scheduler job on the 2016 farm
- Learn what you need to know when upgrading to a later version of Nintex for SharePoint.
- NWAdmin Guide
- Upgrade to Nintex for SharePoint 2016
- Nintex for SharePoint 2016 – Use an existing configuration database
- Remove WF Configuration Database
#Remove WF Configuration Database$farm = Get-SPFarm; $farm.properties["NW2007ConfigurationDatabase"]; $farm.properties["NW2007ConfigurationDatabase"] = “”; $farm.Update();